This article is part of the series: The Radiation Database: HAARP Research HQ
Please read THE BIRTH OF HAARP before proceeding
As previously discussed in my article, HAARP, Project NIMBUS, and the Fire of the Gods, DARPA is eagerly pursuing the capability of striking any target worldwide with “fire from the heavens”.
Let’s recap. In their DARPA 2012 (budget) Justification Book we find the following:
FY 2012 Plans:
- Conduct comprehensive HAARP-ULF experiments to study the onset of noise under a variety of space-weather conditions.
- Conduct a series of experiments to inject VLF waves into artificial ducts.
- Develop, implement and test a continuously-operational, extensive array of instruments which will measure all atmospheric and electromagnetic components of tropospheric lightning and correlate this phenomenon with various ionospheric events.
- Deploy balloons into thunderstorms to make in-situ electric field, X-ray and gamma-ray measurements.
- Develop and deploy a constellation of receivers to study the radio emissions generated by lightning and associated ionospheric events.
Mirror: Holographic Array for Ionospheric Lightning (HAIL)