This article is part of the series: The Radiation Database: HAARP Research HQ
Please read THE BIRTH OF HAARP before proceeding
For most people, talking about the weather is something you do when you have nothing better to say. For others, weather is a fast paced world of prediction and aftermath, involving state-of-the-art equipment, split second coordination, and nerves of steel. These weather ninjas spawned the term “weather wars“, referring to competing local television networks’ constant struggle to out “tech” each other. Whether you fall in the former or latter category, you’ve probably noticed the weather has been crazy this last year.
Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 8:19 am
- January-February-March also was warmest first quarter on record, NOAA reports
- NOAA: More than 7,700 record highs were recorded during the month
- March also saw more than 7,500 all-time high overnight lows, weather agency reports
- Preliminary tornado reports (223) for the month were almost four times the average
- 80 tornadoes occured
Some would say the freakishly large thunder storms and tornadoes this year were made by HAARP or another countries’ HAARP, and in my opinion they might be right. Some would say, the cause of our abnormally warm winter/early spring is climate change, and they would be right. Some would say that the doppler radars we use to predict the weather are actually making the weather worse, but they don’t explain how or place blame without proof. So without further ado, I will share with you my take on this whole rigmarole.
How Technology Jacked Up Our Weather
Let’s start with the most obvious category, weather modification.
I give you two arguements:
- cloud seeding does not work/has not been proven
- cloud seeding makes subsequent storm systems MORE violent