What is a R3zn8D?
res·o·nate: verb \ˈre-zə-ˌnāt /
Res·o·nat·ed – R 3 z n 8 D
Definition of Resonated
intransitive verb, past tense
- to produce or exhibit resonance
- to respond as if by resonance (resonate to the music);
also : to have a repetitive pattern that resembles resonance
- to relate harmoniously : strike a chord (a message that resonates with voters)
Synonyms: echo, reecho, reverberate, resound, retweet, sound
I believe that our understanding of the world is just now beginning.
We are all spinning, vibrating, and resonating. Our atoms are spinning at incredible speeds, giving off radio frequency vibrations, receiving external vibrations, and resonating (reechoing) them back out. Your thoughts do influence your environment. You can create the universe before your eyes. Oprah Winfrey called this The Secret. You are influenced by actions unseen; the moon, the stars, and vast amounts of complexities we have yet to fathom alter your brains electrical waveforms. In turn, your vibrations have the chance to effect change the world around you, to enact great pain on the universe, or unending love. Be you faithful or not, it is in each of our best interests to be kind, gentle, compassionate, caring, empathetic hosts to our neighbors.
Evil men have conspired to repress the advancement and safety of the human race to fatten their pockets. This is readily apparent to everyone, yet we allow these bad vibrations to continue. Free energy is available today, we have already been to other worlds with life on them, and all of our ailments can be cured now. The reason these things are repressed is plain and simple good ol’ GREED. I sense a disturbance in the force, and the bad vibrations must be stopped.
“We need revolution, I don’t care how you f’in to do it, with a ballpoint pen, a Luger, megaphone, or Dell Computer.”
The Revolution muziK playlist, sit back and enjoy over an hour of sheeple waking audio visual deliciousness.
I do not advocate violence, unless your life is in imminent danger, then and only then, protect yourself with anything and everything you can grab.
So exactly what are you waiting for?
2. GET EDUCATED, wake your sheeple ass up. I have provided plenty of data for your awakening pleasure, be it shiny beacons of hope on my YouTube channel, including a soundtrack for the Revolution, or a data-nugget buffet on my Twitter account where I follow all things data. Read up on Internet related legislation, as this will directly affect the flow of data, which is priority #1, help the data flow.
3. Wake your neighbors, family, friends, then STRANGERS! Get off your couch, leave your domicile, and rejoin nature often.
4. Become an activist! Go to a place where you can get the most attention possible, and set up a table and put on a show for the people. Draw them in with promises of a spectacle, hit them in the gut with truth. Be very well informed as fumbling on answers when questioned will frighten sheeple. They will flee to the nearest digital device and find alternate data to re-pacify themselves. Be sure to get the local news involved as they have absolutely nothing real to cover, in addition to uploading a YouTube video of your show. Do Freedom of Information Act requests for programs discovered to be shady or…
5. Become a hacktivist! Go to twitter and search for #anonymous #anonops #antisec #hacktivism and join the war for information freedom. (for less risk, stop @ 4.) Just remember, when you hang out with pirates and skally-wags, you can get stabbed just being an innocent by-stander.
There are men who fight one day and they are good,
others who are fighting a year and are better,
there are those who fight several years
and are even more good,
But there are those who struggle all their lives:
they are indispensable.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This entire website contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. R3zn8D distributes this material without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in 17 U.S.C § 107. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.